To meet the preliminary eligibility, the Primary Applicant must:
- Be 18 years of age or older (head, co-head or spouse) and have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
- The household’s annual income may not exceed the applicable income limits published by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- The applicant must be willing to pay the rent calculated using the HUD rules and regulations.
- The unit must be the household’s only residence. At the time of admission, the applicant may not be receiving assistance for any other unit.
- Applicant must be must be able to meet the owner/management Tenant Selection Plan.
- Applicants must disclose the Social Security Number for themselves and all household members.
- All adult members must sign consent forms and, as necessary verification documents so that management can verify sources of income and eligibility.
The Projects operate under the guidelines of the HUD 811 PRAC Program. The Projects also accept applications, admits residents and employs staff without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or familial status.
Download application (pdf)
Complete the application, then fax it to (323) 838-0548 or mail to:
TELACU Property Management, Inc.
1248 Goodrich Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90022
If you need additional information call (323) 838-8556.