CTCAC LOW-INCOME HOUSING
With over 140 units, Project New Hope provides low-income affordable housing to 241 individuals and their families living with HIV/AIDS. We are the developer and/or co-developer of seven properties with 112 units, have more than 40 units master leased, and 23 units under development.
To meet the preliminary eligibility, the Primary Applicant must:
- Be 18 years of age or older (head, co-head or spouse) and have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
- The household’s annual income may not exceed the applicable income limits published by the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee.
- The unit must be the household’s only residence. At the time of admission, the applicant may not be receiving assistance for any other unit.
- Applicant must be must be able to meet the owner/management Tenant Selection Plan.
- All adult members must sign consent forms and, as necessary verification documents so that management can verify sources of income and eligibility.
- Applicant must be homeless or at the risk of being homeless.
The Projects operates under the guidelines of the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee Program. The Projects also accepts applications, admits residents and employs staff without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or familial status.
Download application (pdf)
Complete the application, then fax it to (323) 838-0548 or mail to:
TELACU Property Management, Inc.
1248 Goodrich Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90022
If you need additional information call (323) 838-8556